- Why Does Any Home Need a Gutter Protection System?
- Why Should YOU buy a Gutterglove System?
- What Makes Gutterglove perform Better Than the Others?
- Learn Facts they don't want you to know.
- Who does Consumer Reports say has the best system?
Construction: Gutterglove Pro, Gutterglove Ultra and Gutterglove IceBreaker consists of two components, a perforated aluminum channel and type 316 stainless steel mesh ~ The stainless steel mesh is crimped and caulked into grooves along both sides of each 5 foot aluminum channel section ~ It installs on any existing gutter. ~ Gutterglove's specifications were designed so that it simply slips under the roof shingles and fits snuggly to the front lip of your gutter.
"I decided it was time to eliminate the yearly problem of cleaning the gutters. After researching the two major brands, I decided they were not the solution and were way overpriced.
We saw Max with GutterGlove at a local home show. Careful examination revealed it to be a superior solution to the other two companies and his price was one-fourth the costs quoted by the competitors. This was no contest. Not only does he sell you a superior system, he cleans your gutters and corrects any problems with the slope.
Final conclusion is a superior solution coupled with unexpected customer service head and shoulders above all others!"
- Type 316 stainless steel mesh & anodized aluminum
- Handles more than 150 inches of hourly rainfall
- Installs on ALL existing gutter types
- Filters out seeds, pine needles, leaves, shingle grit
Rocky Mountain Gutterglove ~ Rocky Mountain Gutters and Guards ~ Rocky Mountain Gutterguards
2775 Oro Blanco Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80917
Business phone: 719-445-9879, e-mail: email@example.com
Proudly serving El Paso and Teller County Colorado, based in Colorado Springs.